Dear PPV Member and Friends
Notice of PPV Annual General Meeting 2022
We are pleased to confirm the 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Post Polio Victoria (PPV) will be held on Monday 5th December 2022. The meeting will commence at 11am (AEDT)
Documents sent via email:
2022 AGM Agenda
2022 AGM DRAFT Minutes Nov 21
2022 Nomination Form
2022 Proxy Form
Register to attend the AGM – Bookings start Monday 21st Nov 2022 at 9am
Due to the impact of Covid-19 pandemic, the AGM will be conducted via Zoom (virtual room).
- Members who register to attend will receive a Zoom link via email following their registration.
- A link to a digital copy of the 2021/22 PPV Annual Report will be sent to all members a week before the AGM.
- If you do not receive either email, then please check your junk folder or contact us.
- Members must register to attend by Friday 2nd December at 6pm.
- Following the formalities, we welcome questions from our members.
The PPV AGM is a special annual meeting to look over our achievements and elect a new committee for the coming year. Our annual report is also hot off the press in time for the meeting. There’s been plenty of discussions going on and exciting new projects to take us into 2023.
We look forward to seeing you there, and to another successful year for PPV!
REGISTRATION COMMENCES Monday 21st Nov:
Click below link to register for AGM
Shirley Glance OAM
Post Polio Victoria Inc.
T: 0431 702 137